Professor of Product Management
Florian Grote is Professor of Product Management at CODE University of Applied Sciences in Berlin. He has filled design and product roles in the music technology industry, working on innovative instruments for electronic music production. His research focuses on cognitive and systemic perspectives on learning organizations with special attention to resilience.
Research & Publications
- “next products”, research on product strategies and business models for a resilient and sustainable economy.
- “kontext.works”, development of methods for product creation working with uncertainty and complex environments.
- “Laws of Form – A Fiftieth Anniversary”, editor, forthcoming.
- “Meeting Cultures” (working title), with Tanja Wehr and Kay Liewald, forthcoming.
- “Locating Publics: Forms of Social Order in an Electronic Music Scene”.
- “The Unmarked State” at the University of Liverpool.
- “formlabor” series of events focusing on the use of George Spencer Brown’s “Laws of Form” in management, consulting, and social sciences.